You know those Blogging things that go around every few weeks where you’re supposed to share some secrets about yourself? I don’t do them. It’s not that I have a problem with them, or the people who do write them. It’s more about me having other things to write.
Or maybe it’s me being lazy. Yeah, come to think of it, I’m sure it’s mostly about me being lazy. Those things take work.
But recently I was tagged on one by one of my absolute favorite followers Cinderita. For those of you who are not following her blog and Twitter you are missing out. She’s not just a great writer, but a great person too.
Then I was also tagged by one of my newest followers Sweety Darlin’. Isn’t that an awesome blogging pseudonym? I wish I would have thought of it. Though I imagine she better resembles a Sweety Darlin’ then I do.
Anyway… I decided to play along this time. So here goes:
Lets start with the 11 random things – and these are all 100% true. Sometimes I spread the bullshit around here… but not this time.
1. I am a very good juggler.
2. I started two businesses in my life that failed. Miserably. (But I survived!)
3. Back in the mid 90′s I lived in South Dakota for a year, where I actually had a nice one bedroom apartment that cost me only $200/month. Of course I had to give the little old land lady foot massages. I’m kidding. Or am I?
4. I get really freaked out by spiders. And Packer fans.
5. I have been to 38 of the 50 U.S. states.
6. I am a very good pool player.
7. I dropped out of college and have since made it my goal to be a success ANYWAY. Which I think I have.
8. If I win the lottery I am buying all of you a new laptop.
9. I’ve had the same cell phone number for nearly 14 years.
10. I once owned a race horse. Well, part of one anyway. I shared it with a few people.
11. I actually wrote 20 of these but had to figure out which ones to cut to get to 11!
And because Cinderita tagged me first, I have to answer specific questions FROM her. Here they are:
1. If you were stuck on a deserted island, who would you want to be stuck with?
Someone who knows how to build a big ass boat.
2. What is your favorite foreign film? (it has to have subtitles to qualify)
Are you kidding me? If it has subtitles, why the hell would I watch it?
3. When you hear the word “intimacy” what does it mean to you?
Dirty, sloppy, hanging from the chandelier sex.
4. Have you ever met someone randomly and ended up spending a super fun day with them? When? (If you feel like sharing, please do)
I generally strongly dislike people I meet randomly. So I doubt this would happen. People suck.
5. If you were to have an erotic dream about someone, celebrity, real person or whatever, who/what would it be?
I do all the time! About my Lady Friend of course. (she’s reading this right?)
6. Where’s the furthest you’ve traveled? What’s your favorite destination of the one’s you’ve been to? Why?
The furthest would be either Hawaii or Germany. They both felt like long freakin’ flights.
7. What’s your favorite moment of 2012 so far?
Other than this post? I’d say the time I had waffles for dinner a few weeks ago. AWESOME!
8. Your favorite tv show?
Rescue Me. It just ended last summer, and was on the FX Network. The writing on that show was absolutely amazing.
9. What’s the last book you read?
Does FaceBOOK count?
10. What is the first thing you think of when someone asks you “what are you grateful for?”?
My family, without a doubt.
11. Have you ever been to San Francisco? If so, what’s the most favorite thing you’d want someone to do if they went for the first time?
I have been there – it’s one of the most beautiful cities in the country. I’m a history nut so I loved Alcatraz.
And I am supposed to tag other people and force them to go through all this…. but I am not going to do that. Because that would be work. And I am lazy…. REMEMBER??